When : April 5, 2017
Where : Hotel Park Plaza, Bengaluru
Do not miss the unique IP SoC Event in India.
Why Join IP SoC India?
Over the years, the Indian semiconductor design industry has developed significant capabilities and currently works on state-of-the-art products. Growing technical competence combined with stringent IP protection environment and trend towards localization of contents will help this segment continue to grow.
The key drivers for the semiconductor market in India include telecom infrastructure equipment, wireless handsets, notebooks and other IT and office automation products, set-top boxes and smart cards. Growth sectors, including health care equipment, automotive, consumer goods and industrial goods - all of which increasingly use electronics - are also expected to boost semiconductor consumption in India.
- ESDM and IOT: State of the union in India by Venkatesh Kumaran, India Electronics & Semiconductor Association (IESA)
- New Business models in Semiconductor Industry for Interconnected world by Samir Patel, CEO, Sankalp Semiconductor
- Role of 3rd Party IP Selection and Integration in ASICs by Naveen Narang, Open Silicon
- How to Jump Start Your ARM-based IoT Chip for Free by Kishore Amarnath, ARM
Session 1: Designing on FPGA
- Applications of Embedded FPGA and Techniques for Physical Design Integration by Abhijit Abhyankar, FlexLogix
- FPGA Based High Bandwidth PCIe DMA IP Implementation by Ravi Javali, Atria Logic
- HW-SW co-design on Zynq SoC by Shashank Pujari, Pimpri Chnichwad College of Engineering
Session 2: IP to SoC to System
- USB Type-C Multi-port Power Delivery IP by Rakesh Kumar Polasa and Abhishek D Sardeshpande, Siliconch
- GPU based Hybrid Realtime HEVC Encoder by Mohammad Aziz, Atria Logic
- Accelerating Typical Image Processing Applications using ARC EM Processors by Abhishek Bit, Synopsys
- Interlaken- High Speed Chip to Chip Interface IP supporting 1.2Tbps bandwidth and up to 56Gbps SerDes by Devendra, Open Silicon
- Improving Inter Integrated Circuits: from sensor hubs to platform management solutions by Pratap Neelashetty, Synopsys
- Method and Structure for reducing system Boot time on safety critical SoC containing ECC protected on-chip SRAM by Akshay Bisht, NXP Semiconductors
Session 3a: Emulation and Verification
- Importance of Emulation in Pre-Silicon Validation of SOC by Santosh V, Test & Verification Solutions
- Leveraging UVM based UFS Test Suite approach for Accelerated Functional Verification of JEDEC UFS IP by Vishnuvardhan Reddy Mandala, Synopsys
Session 3b: Manager Session
- IP Publishing
- IP Packaging and Delivery Management - The Worldwide Standard for IP provider
- You integrate IPs from many sources in your products?
- You manage corporate wide a huge number of Software licenses?
Panel : IP Value on programmable Devices or Embedded programmable blocks : Future and Vision
Moderator: Venkatesh Kumaran (IESA)
With the participation of :
Gabriele Saucier (CEO of D&R), Samir Patel (CEO of Sankalp), Chris Dunlap (IP & Solutions Marketing Direcor at Xilinx), Abhijit Abhyankar (VP Silicon Engineering at FlexLogix), Open Silicon
Demo Tables and Marketing Package
IP-SOC India 2017 provides a turnkey solution to companies wishing to gain face-to-face contact with key players in the IP arena. The table top exhibition involves a low outlay in terms of financial cost, time out of office and organizational responsibilities, and gives a high yield in terms of high quality sales leads and company promotion. IP-SOC India 2017 is a simple way of increasing the products and services you sell and getting your name in front of a highly technical, decision making audience.
In addition the demo table will be bundled with a powerful D&R marketing package adding to local efficiency a worldwide benefit through video i broadcasted on D&R portals
Exhibitors, you may book your space now.
SOC NEWS ALERTS
Receive free news updates related to the SoC field on your
desktop on a regular basis, go to:
CHANGE OF ADDRESS/UNSUBSCRIBE
You are subscribed as $var->USER_MAIL
- If you wish to unsubscribe or if you wish to receive this letter in "Plain Text" format
, you can do it here
- If you need to change the e-mail address at which you receive
this newsletter, you can do it here
DESIGN AND REUSE S.A.
Support / Sales:
+33 476 21 31 02
Design And Reuse S.A.
12 rue Ampere
38 000 Grenoble